Friday, May 18, 2007
"Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things; believes all things; hopes all things; endures all things."
- Biblical definition of love
- What is the four letter word 'LOVE' all about?
- What does it constitute?
- Is it really eternal?
- Does it happen only once in a lifetime?
- Is the feeling unbelievable and beautiful?
- Is love at first sight feasible in reality?
- Do we love the soul, the person, the charecteristics and attitude of the
individual, the body or the looks?
- Do we love thyself more than the other?
- Why do we feel miserable to let go? (Selfish reasons OR is the EGO being hurt?)
- Why does being in love make an individual feel on top of the world?
- To love and to be loved is the best experience ever - True/False?
- What does being love help you learn - makes you a stronger individual while the you
learn to handle the ego?
- Why is LOVE not selfless?
- Why do we possess another human like an object and not treat him/her as a human
with a freewill? Is it easy to do so?
- Is LOVE supposed to be made of boundaries and rules?
- How much does society and movies influence us?
- Is LOVE a make believe emotion or reality?
Well, well, there are no set or pre-defined rules...and the list of questions is loooooong - it depends totally on every individual as to how the entire concept is looked at.
Irrespective of how you look at it, it seems like a vital necessity to know what you are into(or are getting into) - so do ask yourself all the possible questions and find answers(that are convincing and that you believe in) to as many as possible.
Keep the faith! Patience and perseverance will pay off!
Njoi the feeling of being in love....and LOVE can happen before or after marriage,at any time, at any age, any where and any number of times - it's definitely not a compromise!! Even if you see it as a compromise, it is one that is totally worth your time and life - at least so, I believe.