Tuesday, February 26, 2008

First Blog Anniversary!




It's been a year since I started blogging! Today is my first blog anniversary! :) Feels good to have maintained an online diary of sorts...when I first started, I blogged way too often and then slowly the frequency reduced. I have blogged about various topics from sensitive issues, my favorite people to the craziest of things under the sun. It sure helped vent and express my various thoughts and emotions! It was interesting to know what others felt and thought about my blog posts - some agreed, some disagreed while others had different POVs.

The blog has been a great friend. I plan to continue to blog away.:)

Happy B'day My Dear Blog!:-)

1 comment:

fitnessfreak said...

happy bday to your blog pops!! Ive enjoyed reading all your posts and look forward to more interesting stuff