Monday, January 7, 2008

Gift Vouchers!

My first post in the year 2008!

Well the year has started on a no-note(neither good nor bad) but yes, the one nice thing for sure has been the gift vouchers that I have received at the end of 2007 and at the start of 2008!:-)

I have been rather lucky and it feels great because I am not used to winning such vouchers. It was one of those days when I was jobless at work that I tried my hand at re-arranging a clothes line on the Miss Players(the women's collection by John Players) website and few days down the line I received a gift voucher!

What with all the reality shows on television? I randomly sent out a few votes from my mobile and bang, I received a voucher from Giftmate. What more I could I ask for???:-)

In addition I got a few vouchers from work, one of em for my b'day!

I hope such vouchers keep pouring in all through the year and may all my dreams and wishes come true(in 2008))! Bless me and those of you who often visit my blog and post comments that are apt! :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad it sounds like u have been lucky on vouchers........ keep gaining and shopping all girls craze.
Yes i pray that all ur dreams come true soon :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
See Bee said...

not bad - there was a time in college i had a lucky streak. would win sumthing or the other - mugs, tshirts, vouchers, caps - random stuff but cool nevertheless - esp when ur in college :)

Anonymous said...

Bless you!!! with more and more of vouchers!