Thursday, April 16, 2009

My First Meme

I have seen the concept of a 'Meme' do the rounds on the blogosphere and hope that I have got it right. I copied this meme from Terra Shield's blog, who in turn found it on Sunday Stealing.

So, here I go....

1. How did you come up with your blog title OR what does it mean?
I blog about almost everything and anything under the sun in this
blog and also welcome comments from my readers. Thus I felt 'Chit
Chat', would be the apt title for my blog.

2. What are your general goals for blogging?
Helps vent, express my opinions, understand and learn others views on
various subjects.

3. Do people “in your real life” know that you blog and do they
comment on your blog OR is it largely anonymous? How often do
you post (x per week)?

Yes, people in my real life know that I blog and do comment as well.
Infact, I pain them till they leave a comment, most often. :P

I used to blog often in the past but not anymore. Anywhere between
1-5 posts a month is all I manage now. Once a week is a little too often,
don't manage to maintain such frequency any more.

4. How often do you read other blogs (x per week)?
Almost everytime they update it as the same reflects on my blogroll
unless offcourse I am pressed for time or if the blog post is lenghty.

5. How do you select blogs to read (do you prefer blogs that focus on certain topics or do you choose by tone or…?)
I go by the content, tone, style, look and feel of the blog.

6. Do you have any plans to copy your blog entries in any other format, 0r do you think that one day, you’ll just delete it all?

I do wonder at times if I should move my blog to a different application
but I don't think I will do so. I do change the template from time to
time and have hidden my blog but will never delete my blog.

7. What are the things you like best about blogging?
Freedom of expression with no constraints or rules.

8. What are the things you don’t like about blogging?
Nothing that I can think of at present.

9. How do you handle comments?
I try respond to most comments, though not always and try not get personal.

10. Do you have any burning thoughts to share on blog etiquette?
Avoid usage of the blogger's real name and preferably use the blogger name while posting comments.

11. Any desired blog features?
Umm... thinking.

12. Have you suffered blog addiction?
Absolutely, when I first started out. I thourughly enjoyed blogging and still do (though many people think I can't write for nuts). The number of blogposts would prove my blog addiction but they are not visible anymore as I thought many of them deserved to be archived.

No comments: