Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My All Time Favorite Sport and Players




It's time for the next grandslam - Wimbledon, once again. My all time favorite sport that I would have loved to learn but somehow never happened. To be honest I used to follow the sport religiously until my favorites(McenRoe, Navratilova, Chris Evert, Becker, Sampras, Steffi and many others) retired from the sport. That's when I wondered was it the sport or the sportsmen/women who interested me???

Who is it gonna be this time? The current rankings are as below:

ATP Tour
1. R. Federer
2. R. Nadal
3. A. Roddick
4. N. Davydenko
5. N. Djokovic
6. F. Gonzalez
7. T. Robredo
8. A. Murray
9. J. Blake
10. T. Haas


WTA Tour
1. J. Henin
2. M. Sharapova
3. J. Jankovic
4. A. Mauresmo
5. S. Kuznetsova
6. A. Ivanovic
7. S. Williams
8. A. Chakvetadze
9. M. Hingis
10.D. Hantuchova

My All Time Favorites















Stiff competition between Federer and Nadal amongst the men and Serena seems to stand a good chance too.
I pray and hope I get to watch one of the Grandslams live in this birth of mine.:)Let's wait and watch.....

No comments: