Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wg.Cdr.Srinivasa Kannan - The Irreplacable Man in My Life

The man to whom I owe my very existence,
has transitioned from the physical;
This too shall NEVER pass;
The void can NEVER EVER be filled;
My Biggest Hero Ever; My Omar Sharif;
My Soldier; My Fighter;
My Air Warrior; My Role Model;
My Guide; My Inspiration (to life);
I'm ever indebted and grateful for all that you had taught me;
And all the strength that you transferred to me as you passed;
My love, pride and respect for you, is eternal.
Your call sign ("Lord"), was more than appropriate to your personality;
while you were a true soldier who fought and WON EVERY battle, to it's logical end.
It will remain my PERMANENT desire that you ALWAYS be the reason for my creation,
in whatever life form, if ever, when ever and where ever.

Pa - I love you and miss you like crazy, and I know you are resting in peace as you look at me from up there and smile.

#itsalreadybeenamonth

1 comment:

Bhushan Kalyan said...

Texted him, when in hospital - "Hey there...you are flying your dak..there is a cloud..visibility is zero..fly instrument...there are no hills..there is abundant fuel available..the clouds will clear just ahead"