Sunday, June 20, 2010

MLTR - live in concert

Yes, another item (a rock show) on my wish list has finally been struck off. That's right Michael Learns To Rock - a Danish Soft Rock band was back in Bangalore, India on the 20th of June, 2010 for the third time to promote their new album 'Eternity'. The show started with the first number being 'Wild women on the back door, followed by Sleeping child, Sweetest surprise (from the new album Eternity), Actor (their first biggest hit), Paint my love (got the loudest cheer), That's why you go away and finally ended with Someday somewhere. The band went off stage and on public demand-request came back to play 'Breaking my heart'. 


It's been a really long wait, with a  huge crowd missing but that didn't matter to me. I was there with my friends listening to one of the bands that I liked a lot, way back in school. Every moment of the evening was spent in nostalgia, humming and swaying to the tunes of MLTR.

No comments: